Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    To love and to love

    If you think someone who cares enough to get angry for no reason, first look at yourself.

    Did you ever get hurt by someone you trusted? How many times has the pain felt more than anything?

    Because it's close, because I love you, I don't think you're going to forgive me if I do something wrong and understand you more than anyone else, but the words that I accidentally said, that don't hurt my feelings.

    Maybe the person you care about today felt the same way you did then? Don't believe that everyone will join in your suffering. Don't even expect him to cry with you when you are sad.

    Human beings are forced to feel more painful under my fingernails than under a pyramid. If you find it hard, you will have a harder time dealing with the other person. Don't want anyone to ease my difficulties.

    For someone who cares, it wouldn't hurt for me to carry a heavier burden.

    - ' A prayer for my dinner ' -